Delivery can be to any address as long the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail. Delivery is next working day subject to availability. However, delivery may take up to five working days.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
ebaths.co.uk will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and ebaths.co.uk shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the highest depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order.
ebaths.co.uk shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If you need to return a product purchased from ebaths.co.uk then you have 14 working days to do so. The returned goods must be in a resalable state and any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us.
1. Requests for the return of products because of "ordered in error" or "cancellation" (after shipment has been made) must be made within 14 days of shipment after which a restocking charge will be made depending on product and manufacture between 15-30% plus carriage charges
2. Before any returns are made it is necessary to get a returns number. This can be obtained by telephoning 020 3940 9310 or by emailing email@example.com
3. When returning rejected goods the package and goods must be in perfect condition (unused) or package ripped or broken. It is then your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods, unless however, goods were sent to you in mistake and in this case will arrange suitable collection of said goods.
4.Upon receipt of returned goods will refund you for your order less any postage costs incurred and a 20% restocking charge.
5. Goods that are specifically ordered as a special order are non returnable.
The following items can also NOT be returned
- Thermostatic cartridges
- Complete seal sets of a length greater than 1.2 metres
6. In the event of Faulty Goods, we will refund the cost of faulty goods and the delivery charge, please contact us to arrange for the goods to be collected. Upon receipt of the faulty goods, We will undergo necessary tests to conclude the fault. Upon finding any fault(s) a replacement or refund will be made in accordance to our returns policy.
The goods should also be returned with their original box, packing and accessories.
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 5 working days.
Any refund, which is due to a fault or other defect, will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
Please post returns to the following address:
Kitts End Farm,
Kitts End Road
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Cancellation of Orders
You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by following the links on the ebaths.co.uk website, or by phoning us on 020 3940 9330
All orders taken before 1pm will be processed the same day
Home Delivery Service
1.Ebaths will only deliver to the address stated at the point of order. Changes after this point may be subject to an additional charge
2.Ebaths will aim to deliver the goods on the agreed date. However, if this is not possible for any reason the next available delivery date will be offered.
3. You or a nominated representative must be available on the agreed date at the point of delivery to sign for and accept the goods ordered. Failure to do so will result in the goods being returned to Ebaths and you will be liable for an additional re-delivery charge.
4. All goods should be unpacked and checked immediately upon delivery. Any damages should be refused or accused signature left on the delivery note. Ebaths can not be held responsible for any damages reported after this point. Please take care when opening boxes as if you do not require the item it can not be return in damage packaging.
5. Tradesmen should not be booked until the goods have been received and checked. Ebaths cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss.
6. All Ebaths delivery drivers operate alone. They will be as helpful as possible, but may require assistance with heavy loads. Please make sure in advance that you have some one to help if you have ordered a heavy item.
7. All Delivery's are to the door or garage ground floor delivery's only, Delivery drivers are not insured to carry goods into the property,
8. Any unwanted goods must be reported within 5 days of delivery and must be returned in good condition and in the original packaging. Good condition and original packaging means just as you received them. All resulting delivery costs must be covered by yourself and large items must be packed on a pallet.